Royal Caribbean Visa Card - Application ??

I have applied for the Royal Caribbean Visa Card using the web application, and I want to know, it is approve instantly if I comply with the requirements or maybe they have to review my credit, income, etc, to approve it or not? After I filled the application a message was display: "an instant response is not possible at this moment, but we are going to send you a notice in writing during the next 30 days about our decision.

Maybe it has been denied?

I filled the application a message was display: "an instant response is not possible at this moment, but we are going to send you a notice in writing during the next 30 days about our decision."

Check your email. I got the same message when I applied, but within a couple of hours I got an email saying that I had been approved.

Same thing happened to me, applied on line and got the same message. In about a week I received my card. The credit line was not very not very high and I had another card with B of A that I not longer use(used to get cruise points on that one, but they changed the rewards) so I just called them and asked them to transfer some of the credit line ot the RCL card and they did

instantly! So Now I use it for everything. bills, gas, food, and wil pay my cruise balance and get double points!!!

Archived