Sonny Liston - Pay ahead?

KAWS

I submitted my booking and the first page said that it would take me to another where I was supposed to pay for the tour ahead of time. I clicked it, but it just said Thanks for the Booking. No pay page, no nothing.

To anyone that has done this tour recently, did you pay ahead or on the day of the tour? When you submitted your request for the tour did you get the pay ahead page or just a thanks?

We are booked with Sunny Liston for next week. When we booked we had to pay then through PayPal and was directed there during the booking process. Input all our CC info and received a prompt responce (e-mail) back from PayPal along with a confirmation number. A couple of days later got a nice thank you e-mail from Sunny. I would try again and if you are still having trouble I would send an e-mail to Sunny and ask his advice. I have e-mailed him several times and he is very quick to respond.

Good luck,

Joe

To make your payment to Sunny Liston tours,after you make your booking,go back to the homepage and click on the "Pay Now" Button at the bottom of the page and follow the online instructions. You will surely have a fun time with Sunny Liston. Enjoy your tour, and let us know how you enjoy it on your return.:)

Thanks. I never thought to go back to the home page for this. I was waiting for an automatic pay page to come up.

BTW Sonny replied almost immediately and told me that we were confirmed and gave me the same instructions to go and pay. We did and now we're all signed up! Woohoo!! The excitement of the trip is building...:D

Archived