Question on Group Cruises!!!

mandms40

Our company bought us employees a free cruise, for Oct. 20th, I wont say what company they went thru, but was wanting some info on the usual procedures...We have our booking number, but we have gone on to get our fun pass and says.... on hold, contact Carnival or TA

A friend of ours I work with finally had gotten her info online for flights(going thru Carnival) but mine still hasn't come up yet.

Does any of this make sence? Why dont I have my info yet, going on same cruise...

I would appreicate any info I can get, starting to get paranoid, why I dont have anything up yet.

You can't get into your edocs until after final payment has been made by the entire group. You can get into the FunPass earlier than that though. We do group cruises and the cabin says TBA until the entire group has paid in full. We've never had any problems.

I will never go thru a travel agent again, Now they have booked my friends flight info and is posted on Carnival.com and I still dont have anything, called them up to see what is going on.... they said that Carnival has only 20 available seats for the fly away program and they have to book everyone else on separate flights, and that I wont find out what my flight number is until next week.

To me, it sounds like a bunch of Sh*t, cant get our electronic documents, funpass, or flight info, what good are these people????

Thanks for letting me vent, Im so mad right now, I could scream!

Archived