Shops at Copenhagen Cruise Terminal

bronxadw

Yes, but be prepared to pay big. We purchased a litre bottle of tonic water and they wanted the equivalent of $8. We ended up paying $6. I you can find a store in town, it would be better. There are a lot of little shops right at the cruise docks (Langeline Pier) including a convenience store.

We're also sailing out on the 17th - but we're on the Crown Princess, and I think that's from Freeport Terminal.

Can anyone share experience there as well?

thanks for your help

CA

My cruise out of Copenhagen in 2007 also departed from the Freeport Terminal. I don't recall seeing any shops at all selling soda or water for purchase. If I remember correctly, when you make the turn into the pier area, there is nothing there. It's very industrial. When the taxi dropped us off, we walked right into the terminal to check in. There were no stores. And I would imagine that walking to a store would be quite a shore.

The Freeport Terminal is the further away of the two cruise ship terminals in Copenhagen. I believe the other terminal is rather close to The Little Mermaid statue which makes it easier for those passengers to do some shopping.

We'll be sailing out of Copenhagen on the 17th of this month and were wondering if anyone knows whether there are any stores at the Cruise Terminal where we can buy wine and soda prior to boarding.:) :)

Be prepared for high prices for everything in Copenhagen. I was there in August and I was shocked by the prices. My daughter had a cup of coffee that cost $8. Be sure to take some Danish Kroner, they don't take US dollars. I had no problem ordering them from my bank (B of A)before I left.

Archived