Is this unacceptable?

Kerry78

Ok, well there is no more to tell. Thats what happened and it basically put us in our place and my husband never asked again. It didnt make me not want to go on carnival anymore- look we booked again! I love the ship, I loved the whole cruise! I just had that issue with THAT person. It took me forever to come on here and ask that question (b/c I read everyday). I was afraid we really WERE out of line to ask. Now I know we weren't! I was actually so excited when DH got home from work to tell him that! I was like remember when.... well I said we dont have to worry next time, people do it all the time! I cant wait for shrimp! We were laughing.

I never had it happen before this either, but I had previously sailed Norwegian. I did not know if it was a Carnival policy or what, thats why I asked.

I mean some would say 61 cruises is hard to believe.... but im sure its true.

Kerry please don't think you owe anyone an explanation of why you asked the question that you did-cause you don't.

You can also put certain members on your ignore list-comes in handy for those who can only post negative comments.

Apparently some here have forgotten what CC is all about-which is exactly what you did-ask questions about cruising.

We had a similar situation on our first cruise on The Ecstasy. On one particular night, there was nothing on the menu that sounded good to me. There was a young couple seated with us (honeymoon) and the young man agreed that he did not see anything he wanted either. I told him that we could order steaks. When the waiter took his order, he requested a steak and was told no. He ordered something else. When the waiter took my order, I said "I'll have a steak" The waited asked "how would you like it cooked?"

We all busted up laughing. I even made a wise remark about him not being old enough to have a steak. He changed his order and the waiter brought him a steak.

I have no idea why he was told no and I was told yes. Maybe the waiter didn't hear him well or something. It was entertaining anyway.

JB

Archived