Will They Hold The Ship?

mandms40

I just wanted to let you know, The TA booked some people on the Carnival Aweigh flights and the rest, that got the flights coming in at 2:00pm are not with Carnival, these the TA just booked, so it was not guaranteed that I would of have one of the Carnival Aweigh flights. And as someone pointed out, Carnival doesnt have to wait for anyone. I am just happy to be getting into Miami on Sunday.

The lastest updated time for last check in for POrt of Miami is 2:30pm. If you are not at the port or in line by then I don't thnk your odds are very good. Now, if Carnival booked the flight then you might stand a chance. The other problem is it can take upwards of 45 minutes to an hour to get off the plane, collect luggage, and get to the transfer to the port. This would mean you wouldn't get to port until well after 3pm..

I would call Carnival and find out the scoop as to embarkation...It sucks you can't get to port before 1pm so you can walk around the ship and check it out.

We are flying in from Tulsa, some are landing in Fort Lauderdale, some are in Miami, they have everyone on different flights, which is worse.

I think what I am going to do, when our schedule comes out, if I dont get in until 2:00, I will book my own airfare, the day before, I DONT WANT TO MISS THE SHIP!

I will keep everyone updated, These Travel Agents are suppose to be flying in Sept. 25 with all the details, and believe me, I will inform them of the timeline.

I don't know if you can but you might try to change the flight you get if it is cutting it close and just pay the charge they have for changing the flight. Just my suggestion. Oh, never mind I just went thru the rest of the posts and see you did that. Good choice.

Archived