Cruise Documents

dtraveler2006

I will be on Galaxy in November 2008. My travel agent just sent me a booklet from Celebrity titled Shore Excursion Guide. It included instructions on Online Check In, travel documents required, and shore excursions I can purchase.

1. Will I receive additonal information from Celebrity before the cruise?

2. Will I receive luggage tags?

3. Will I receive information on how my family can reach me onboard in an emergency?

Thanks for the help.

I just received my docs for my Oct cruise this week from my TA and, along with my luggage tags I got the excursion book, a "gifts" booklet to pre-order stuff, and a third booklet which is called "guest ticket booklet" which includes that information. My TA said they just got them last week, so yours might not have your cruise specific docs yet since you sail in Nov.

I will be on Galaxy in November 2008. My travel agent just sent me a booklet from Celebrity titled Shore Excursion Guide. It included instructions on Online Check In, travel documents required, and shore excursions I can purchase.

1. Will I receive additonal information from Celebrity before the cruise?

2. Will I receive luggage tags?

3. Will I receive information on how my family can reach me onboard in an emergency?

Thanks for the help.

We got our travel documents from our TA 5 days before we travelled with our labels etc.

The cruise lines are trying to go to electronic tickets....you need to ask your TA if they are set up for paper tickets or e docs. Celebrity and RCCL are planning to go all electronic sometime in 2009. the only bad thing about e docs are the bag tags.

FYI you have not needed paper tickets to get on the ship for years. They were just a nicity for the travelers.

Archived