Compass Reward Points question...

cod

I just reached 500 but my final payment is due next week so I don't think I have time to request it, receive it, and mail it in in time. And if I can't use it for December's cruise, I may delay even requesting it for a bit so that I can put off the date I must sail by.

Two questions! Can it be used towards an upsell should we be offered one? If I make final payment and then send it in, would they post a credit to my CC?

We used one a couple of years ago but I it was on hand to mail in as part of our FP.

Thanks!!

You can send it in after final payment and you will recive a credit on your CC. I just did this last month and have done it before on prior cruises and have never had a problem. The certificate wil apply to any balance you have. If it comes from the original booking or an upsell will not matter.

Geo.

Thanks for your responses.

I decided to call BofA and request the speedy mail system. What is that old saying about the 'best laid plans'? The first person I talked to said she saw nothing in her notes about being able to get it in a few days....BUT she thought that if she put me through to NCL they could 'latch' on to the points that way. Of course the answer from NCL was, 'no, you have to actually get your coupon'. Okay, back to BofA. Now I'm told they show it's that I've already requested my coupon and I should get it in 10 to 14 days! "Can I get it in 3 days as I've heard is possible?" "Not now. The request is in and cannot be altered".

Hopefully it comes sooner. I think the one I got a couple of years ago came in a week or so.

Worse comes worse, I don't get to use it this time and we have to cruise again within a year. Oh, the sacrifices we cruisers must make!

Seriously though, I will send it in after final payment if they say they will credit my account. If not, I will put it towards my upsell offer down the road of a suite!!

Thanks again!

Archived