Favourite Magic Bullet Cruise Drink Recipes

SL HomeschoolMom

I've seen this blender advertised. Do they really work well in chopping the ice? How big is it?

Thanks

JoAnn

I was wondering the same as JoAnn. Does the blender crush ice well? Do they come in different types of mixer's? I'd like the type of Magic Bullet that crushes ice well.

Cassandra

I was wondering the same as JoAnn. Does the blender crush ice well? Do they come in different types of mixer's? I'd like the type of Magic Bullet that crushes ice well.

Cassandra

They do an excellent job on the ice so long as the cubes are not large and solid. The "hotel style" ice machine ice works great. Just be sure to run it long enough to completely 'slush' the ice.

We have two of them. One at home and one at the campground where we spend our not-raining-everyday weekends. I think the blender glass holds about 10-12 ounces. The whole thing weighs about five pounds. It will overheat if you go into mass production, but is fine for a drink every 10-15 minutes.

My wife got one at JC Penny for $19.95 which is a 'generic' form of the magic bullet. Works just the same, too:) Something like "Cook" brand.

A little something I make during the summer for our beach trips:

2 parts mango rum

4 parts Rockstar Juiced Orange energy drink

Ice

Blend until the consistency of an official foo-foo drink. Add umbrella and fruit if desired.

Sometimes I reverse the quantities of the first two ingredients.............:D

My wife got one at JC Penny for $19.95 which is a 'generic' form of the magic bullet. Works just the same, too:) Something like "Cook" brand.

Got the same one, the last time Penney's put them on sale.

Can't wait to take ours on the Freedom in February.

Loving all these drink ideas.

Kepp them coming.

Bill

They do an excellent job on the ice so long as the cubes are not large and solid. The "hotel style" ice machine ice works great. Just be sure to run it long enough to completely 'slush' the ice.

We have two of them. One at home and one at the campground where we spend our not-raining-everyday weekends. I think the blender glass holds about 10-12 ounces. The whole thing weighs about five pounds. It will overheat if you go into mass production, but is fine for a drink every 10-15 minutes.

Thank you for the info, looks like JC Penny it is.

JoAnn

Archived