Anyone cruisin on ROS on Nov 1?

champygirl

I'm so excited about the cruise :p just cant wait - has anyone else out there been on the Rhapsody recently?

What is it like? We have an outside stateroom on Deck 3 - can you tell me anything more about the rooms? We are at the back of the boat (3138) anything that i shd know? I am a bit confused about what to do when we first get onboard - do we meet somewhere for the safety drill - or is that later? Do we find our room? Any ideas?

Hey neighbour - 3142 here. From what I've read you find your own room. We hope to board by lunch time and explore the ship . I imagine the drill won't be till 4.30 ish . As for the drill I assume it's like other ones and the crew are in the halls directing us to the assigned muster station.

50 more sleeps !!!!!

Yes Di - thanks for the reminder, I have done the checkin online and have registered for the roll call.

Bought my lucky dip gift yesterday - i am all set - just need some the tickets now... i guess they will come at the end of the month. Have not been on a cruise since 1979 - so a bit outta touch with the processes. Can't believe that we are just one room apart. Wow.. what are the chances - out of 2000 folks going on the ship. Will be good to meet you.. did you say that you are from the Hunter region? Truely God's country with all those beautiful vineyards etc. :rolleyes:

Lucky ducks! I wish I was going on your cruise too! We booked the PD before we knew about ROS so went on that rather than lose our deposit. I hope you guys have a great time. Will you post a review when you return? I would love to read an Aussie Perspective on RCCL as we're go to USA in 2010 and want to book a cruise and i'm leaning towards RCCL.

Hi all,

While I am not cruising with you I am seriously considering the Australia/New Zealand cruise on ROS in January 2010. Can you write a really detailed review when you finish your cruise??

I havent been on ROS but have been on Serenade and Voyager. I generally get on board, explore the ship, grab some lunch and then find my cabin. They generally dont open the doors till 1pmish. Muster is generally not till 5-6pm (after all on board).

Good luck and hope you have a great cruise!!

I generally do a review and its pretty long winded - is there anything in particular you are interested in?. I don't generally do the cruise organised tours but rather organise my own. I will post on the P&O site where & when the review is.

Di

Archived