PofA - latest disembarkation time at end of cruise?

sugarlipz

Hi everyone,

First, thanks to everyone who posts replies. They are so helpful in order to make the cruise as wonderful as possible.

Here is my question - the itinerary states that the ship will arrive back in Honolulu at 7am at the end of the cruise. What would be the latest we could disembark?

Thanks!

We Departed the ship at 9:30 am

The hallways were full with linens and the buffet was ending.

Our flight was at 2:00 pm

Things might of changed since our June 2, 2007 cruise, here is our airport adventure.

Our flight was with Hawaiian Air. They didn’t not offer the Fly Bags Program.

We caught the Roberts airport transfer.

Keep in mind, if you carry on your bags, you first need to have the agriculture department check them. I was told the line is about an hour to an hour and a half long (you could see the line rapped around the inside and continuing outside in the bus area) and then the line for Hawaiian Air check-in is another good 30-45 minutes, there’s no Hawaiian Air kiosk. We decided to check-in with the sky cabs. After standing in this line for about 25 minutes my son had to use the restroom. I’m a single mother traveling with 10 yr old. I was not about to lose my spot in line, but lucky we were next. Hawaiian Sky Cabs charged $2.00 per bag and a sign says it doesn’t include gratuity. The first security check point went fast only a few people in front of us. I can’t remember if the second security check point is before or after you take the tram/bus. We got to our gate around 12:30. Again things might of changed since our cruise last year. To me the Honolulu airport is very confusing.

You will fall in love with POA. We left with such wonderful memories.

Debbie

Archived