Help with Infinity

RosieRoo

Am planning a full transit Panama Canal cruise for our 30th anniversary. Have never sailed Celebrity but have sailed RCCL, Princess and Carnival. I am looking forward to our first Celebrity cruise. My question is, would you experienced cruisers recommend a CC stateroom or a SS? I have read a lot about SS 6145/46 and they are available for this sailing. I do love the aft rooms but for a 14 day sailing I am thinking the larger room might be nicer. I would appreciate any thoughts or recommendations on particular staterooms. Thanks.

We did the canal in an aft cabin (9162) in 2004. Have had five aft cabins on Infinity since then. The best was the canal. Being able to sit on our verandah during the transit of the canal was OUTSTANDING. We got to see it all without standing in the huge crowd on the top deck. And as warm as the weather is, you really use the verandah and that makes it part of your room. I would definitely go for the aft if you can get it.

Jim

Archived