Legend on Sunday.. Shampoo question..

cruisejunkiemom2two

I am leaving on the Legend Sunday 9/14.. I am slowly starting to pack/ for some reason I cant get into it this time! Maybe I am concerned with all the storms. But, I need help. 3 years ago on the Glory, they had body wash and shampoo on the wall in the shower. Has anyone recently been on the Legend and know if they still have this? I am trying to conserve luggage space and would love to just have to bring my conditioner instead of shampoo too. :confused:

Thanks anyone and ALL..

Leenie :eek:

I am leaving on the Legend Sunday 9/14.. I am slowly starting to pack/ for some reason I cant get into it this time! Maybe I am concerned with all the storms. But, I need help. 3 years ago on the Glory, they had body wash and shampoo on the wall in the shower. Has anyone recently been on the Legend and know if they still have this? I am trying to conserve luggage space and would love to just have to bring my conditioner instead of shampoo too. :confused:

Thanks anyone and ALL..

All Carnival ships have shampoo and body wash in the shower.

I will be on Legend on Sunday.........I was on a year ago and the shampoo/body wash was blue and smelled like dog shampoo. I never could figure out which was wash and which was shampoo, as neither lathered well! I'm packing my own!

Have you checked out our roll call?

Sol y Mar

Just off the Legend this past Sunday ... they still have shampoo and body wash. No indication to brand posted on the dispenser.

I only used it once, as I am a curly head and only actually shampoo 1X per week --- I "conditioner only" all the other days. (I went thru a bottle of conditioner during that week.)

Have a blast ... we did. I am still in severe PCD.

Thanks anyone and ALL..

Yes they do!

Archived