Coral Breeze Tours

CSKoehler

How old is your dd? My girls are 8 & 5. I have been looking at belizecruiseexcursions dot com. I never heard of Fabtours, right now I am so confused and have no idea what we are going to do.

My DD is 16, this is her first cruise. She is very shy and has already told us that she is not going to leave us:rolleyes: We told her the teen meet/greet night is required (it's isn't) so at least she will go and see if she fits in and likes it, I know if she doesn't go the first night she wont go at all.

I made DH and DD sit down last night and help me, they have let me make all the decisions so far and now I am stumped. We are doing Paradise Beach in Cozumel (2nd time) and hired a private driver for the day in Roatan (monkeys & beach/snorkeling), Belize looks like we are going ATV'ing with Yhony & crew (not my idea but I picked the other three ports), in Freeport I just got in touch with Leo from Trikk Pony and we are probably going horseback riding on the beach.

Funny how a week ago I was almost on top of everything I had to do, now I feel so far behind. If you want the name of the other operator CB recommended let me know, they were very quick to respond to me and said they have openings :) See you soon~

Takemeaway: I was so looking forward to your review as well! I am stressing over which excursion to go with at this port. Please fill me in on which tour group Mark told you about. My cruise is Oct. 19, getting so excited and counting down the days, but feeling stressed at the same time. If for some reason you don't want to post it on here, will you please email it to me? sgardner at secradcon dot com

Thanks!

Takemeaway: I was so looking forward to your review as well! I am stressing over which excursion to go with at this port. Please fill me in on which tour group Mark told you about. My cruise is Oct. 19, getting so excited and counting down the days, but feeling stressed at the same time. If for some reason you don't want to post it on here, will you please email it to me? sgardner at secradcon dot com

Thanks!

It gets frustrating, last year I had it all planned out so far in advance.

The tour site he suggested was www dot ecotoursbelize dot com :) I will still be posting a review but with different stops it seems. Have a great cruise!

My DD is 16, this is her first cruise. She is very shy and has already told us that she is not going to leave us:rolleyes: We told her the teen meet/greet night is required (it's isn't) so at least she will go and see if she fits in and likes it, I know if she doesn't go the first night she wont go at all.

I made DH and DD sit down last night and help me, they have let me make all the decisions so far and now I am stumped. We are doing Paradise Beach in Cozumel (2nd time) and hired a private driver for the day in Roatan (monkeys & beach/snorkeling), Belize looks like we are going ATV'ing with Yhony & crew (not my idea but I picked the other three ports), in Freeport I just got in touch with Leo from Trikk Pony and we are probably going horseback riding on the beach.

Funny how a week ago I was almost on top of everything I had to do, now I feel so far behind. If you want the name of the other operator CB recommended let me know, they were very quick to respond to me and said they have openings :) See you soon~

We are doing Paradise Beach in the morning in Cozumel too. We decided to book the Altun Ha Ruins with a rain forset add on in Belize, and we are just doing Finns and Flippers in Roatan. I do know we want to see monkey's somewhere though. LOL

We are doing Paradise Beach in the morning in Cozumel too. We decided to book the Altun Ha Ruins with a rain forset add on in Belize, and we are just doing Finns and Flippers in Roatan. I do know we want to see monkey's somewhere though. LOL

That's great! We love PB have you ever been? I was just sitting here day dreaming and realized I forgot to check in for our flights, it feels so surreal it's finally here. We leave in the AM around 5 and will be spending the night at the Radisson. Looking forward to meeting you :)

That's great! We love PB have you ever been? I was just sitting here day dreaming and realized I forgot to check in for our flights, it feels so surreal it's finally here. We leave in the AM around 5 and will be spending the night at the Radisson. Looking forward to meeting you :)

No we haven't been to PB before, but my girls are really looking forward to all the water toys. I just hope we can fit in enough time for them. We have a dolphin encounter at Chankanaab at 3:30.

Hope you guys have a safe trip and look forward to meeting you. I am Lori by the way. LOL

I did express those same concerns with Mark and he said that if you have experience you will be allowed to move away from the guides. As for waiting over an hour for the tour to leave he said they no longer wait, max time is 15 minutes I think he said. He did offer me another tour operators name and if your interested I would be happy to post it, let me know :)

I have also been in contact with Mark and he assured me it is completely based on skill and experience level. If you aren't a strong swimmer then you stay with a guide. I think that's great and completely understand. We did go ahead and book the mantee/snorkel/beach with Coral Breeze. I feel pretty comfortable with it since I talked to him. I feel much more at ease knowing I have everything booked. I hope you have a wonderful cruise. My daughter is almost 16 and it's her first cruise too along with my "almost" 12 year old daughter. I hope you all have a ball!!

I have also been in contact with Mark and he assured me it is completely based on skill and experience level. If you aren't a strong swimmer then you stay with a guide. I think that's great and completely understand. We did go ahead and book the mantee/snorkel/beach with Coral Breeze. I feel pretty comfortable with it since I talked to him. I feel much more at ease knowing I have everything booked. I hope you have a wonderful cruise. My daughter is almost 16 and it's her first cruise too along with my "almost" 12 year old daughter. I hope you all have a ball!!

Thanks you too, let us know how the excursion is :)

Archived