Freedom of Seas - Activity Prices?

chicruzgal

Hey guys,

Two things: You can now download Samantha Brown's review of Freedom on iTunes. Just an FYI.

On the show, it shows her doing stuff like flowrider lessons, boxing, pilates, etc. Does anyone know the prices for activities such as those? I'm going next week, and don't know if they're worth booking.

Thanks!

No charge for the flowrider, but there was a charge for boxing ($15 I think) and Pilates. (Not sure how much - $5 - $10 if I recall.)

Go to the gym/spa area and they will give you the rates and let you know when the classes or when you can schedule the sparring lesson in the boxing ring.

Enjoy!!

No charge for the flowrider, but there was a charge for boxing ($15 I think) and Pilates. (Not sure how much - $5 - $10 if I recall.)

Go to the gym/spa area and they will give you the rates and let you know when the classes or when you can schedule the sparring lesson in the boxing ring.

Enjoy!!

Thank you for the information! I want to take the opportunity to try something new, and I wanted to budget appropriately.

Has anyone who has cruised the Freedom or Liberty ever see anyone using the boxing ring? I didn't during the entire cruise.

There is also no charge for the Rock Climbing wall or mini-golf.

No, nor did I hear anyone mention it all, have they gotten rid of it?? Where was it supposed to be? I actually forgot about it until after I got off and saw the Samanthat Brown show on the Travel Channel and realized I never saw it.

Can you ride the flowrider w/o taking a lesson?

Yes, there are usually a few two hour sessions per day for open boogie boarding and stand up sufring. Look in your compass on the next to last page each day for opening times.

Archived