Celebrity Mercury Dining

jenlynmc

We have done the Mercury twice. Mercury is actually my favorite. It is so hard to recommend food as we each have different tastes. I found that the food on Mercury is excellent no matter what you order. My husband would say try the frog legs if they have them back on the menu. They did not have them on our last cruise. I would just like to say "WAFFLES"

Food is SO subjective--I have found something I love on every cruise I have taken, and things I thought were not good that other's thought WERE good!:p Even my DH & I have had the same thing and disagreed on the quality on an individual evening's meal.

You just have to select carefully what you think you will enjoy and go with it, if it is NOT to your satisfaction then send it back! Every restaurant has an "off" night and they are usually serving less than 2000 people!!!!:D

Can anyone recommend specific dishes on the Mercury that are especially good? I need to spend my calories wisely. ;)

Also, has anyone else done the T-pool and how was it?

Leaving soon.

Thanks,

I HAVE MY 3RD CRUSE COMING UP ON THE MERCURY IN DECEMBER THE FOOD IS VARY GOOD (THE STAKES ARE SO SO) I AGREE THE DUCK AND RACK OF LAMB ARE THE BEST

THE T-POOL IS THE BEST EVER

I TRY TO USE IT EVERY DAY AND TRY TO SHOWER / SHAVE AND CLEAN UP THERE AS MY WIFE WILL HAVE MORE ROOM IN OUR STATE ROOM TO DO SO WITH OUT ME IN THE WAY

INJOY THE MERCURY SHE IS THE BEST

STUR DAYTON, OHIO

CRUISES COMMING UP

CLEBERIYT MERCURY DECEMBER 5TH,2008 PANAMA CANAL

CELEBRITY MERCURY MARCH 15TH 2009 R/T SAN DIEGO TO HAWAII

Archived