Spa Questions

marinewifeandproud

:)

I read where I can make Supper Club reservations before I get onboard, but I was wondering if they had a website where I could make Spa reservations before I get onboard.

Any help would be appreciated.

I have been looking for the same thing. Our Anniversary is on Ebarkation day, and I would like to suprise my husband with a couples massage :) .

My husband is coming back from Afghanistan and I want to pamper him all I can. He really enjoyed the massages we had on our last cruise so I wanted to schedule at least one (maybe two) for this cruise.

I'm so ready for him to get home I could scream. :eek: It's been a bad week and I am just having a bad night. Sorry

My husband is coming back from Afghanistan and I want to pamper him all I can. He really enjoyed the massages we had on our last cruise so I wanted to schedule at least one (maybe two) for this cruise.

I'm so ready for him to get home I could scream. :eek: It's been a bad week and I am just having a bad night. Sorry

No problem here. My husband was "honorably discharged" from the Army in the 80's, and I can't imagine the angst you must go through on a daily basis.

I read where I can make Supper Club reservations before I get onboard, but I was wondering if they had a website where I could make Spa reservations before I get onboard.

Any help would be appreciated.

Unfortunately not able to make spa appointments prior to the cruise, however I like waiting until the end to make ours due to the discount they will offer. DH and I usually have pedicures and couples massage on our last day on the ship. I thank your husband for serving.

We had massages on our last day too and loved it. I was just asking because I was told you couldn't make Supper Club reservations before boarding either and then found out on here that you could. My OCD is showing...I like things all planned out. Guess I'll just have to wing it with the massages.

Marinewifeandproud, I have tears in my eyes thinking what you must be going through waiting to see him again. My prayers are with you and your husband.

Have a WONDERFUL cruise!!! I hope you enjoy every minute!

Archived