Theatre seating

Dapzilla

Sailing on the Crown in January, and was wondering about the seats in the theatre... Are there any armless or sofa-style seats available in the theatre?

I've only sailed RCCL before this, and they have larger sofa-style seating in the back of the theatre. Hubby needs a larger seat in order to visit the show, so I thought I'd check here to get the scoop.

I have not sailed on the Crown, but have seen photos of the theater which appears to be identical the theater on the Grand...Keeping this in mind, there were no sofa style seats in the main theater. Being a larger person, these seats were a little tight for me.

There was a smaller performace venue on the Grand that did have sofa style seating.

I would not keep this from letting you attend shows. If you were to arrive early, you may be able to request a regular chair be brought in for your husband.

In the dining room, most of the chairs have arms. However, the host/hostess always found an armless chair for me without me even asking (we had anytime dining).

If its like the CB which I've cruised 2x's...and both ships are based on the same design, the main Princess theater only has regular theater type seats.

However they also have nightly shows in the Explorer's lounge and there are loveseats and couch seats available there.

Archived