New Cruiser-Cabin 9133 on Summit

yankeeseven

My wife and I will be taking our first cruise, ever, this coming July on the Summit to Alaska. Any information regarding cabin 9133 or any advice would be appreciated. Have booked some options on the land portion of the trip in order to assure space. Was this the right thing to do. Also how formal are the formal nights. Can I get away with wearing a dark suit and my wife a pantsuit. Thanks for any help you can give me.:)

My wife and I will be taking our first cruise, ever, this coming July on the Summit to Alaska. Any information regarding cabin 9133 or any advice would be appreciated. Have booked some options on the land portion of the trip in order to assure space. Was this the right thing to do. Also how formal are the formal nights. Can I get away with wearing a dark suit and my wife a pantsuit. Thanks for any help you can give me.:)
We were in 9136 last Dec. on the Summit,,we found it to be located in a good spot, close to the pool and buffet:) ..Don't know about any excursions for Alaska, sorry...Dark suit and dressy pant suit will be fine for formal nights,,,enjoy:cool: ....

Archived