Concierge and mini-suites

Slyfox16

Thanks for your feedback and info.

As to why AE/AF are priced so much higher than BA on the Sun vs the newer ships, I think I may have answered my own question. Perhaps it is the mere fact that the newer ships have lots and lots of mini-suites, whereas not near as many on the Sun. That fact alone would probably command a much higher price increase over cat BA.

The Sun AE and AF Minisuites are also located AFT - which is a very coveted area on most ships - usually a larger balcony because of the location. More in demand ergo higher pricing. Well worth it too. Beautiful mini suites - really is too bad they cut the butler service from the AE's last year - but still a gorgeous cabin.

are the balconys in the mini suites any larger than the regular balconies? ....on the Jewel specifically.

The Jewel is a different class (jewel class) ship from the Sun.

On the Jewel the AE still provides a butler - and with the mini' AE being located AFT the balcony as well as the suite is larger (deeper) than the AF's located on the sides of the ship. Check out the deck plans on NCL's site and it will give you a clearer picture.

Archived