Carnival Spirit Cabin 5266

time to cruise

Has anyone ever stayed in this suite or have pictures? ALso, do you get anything extra with a suite? Taking DH on a surprise cruise for 60th birthday and trying to get more info on our cabin

Thanks

Both the wrap around balcony suites on that deck are just one big room vs. all the other wrap around balcony suites on the other decks which have a separate bedroom, dressing room. If that's OK, then the suite should be fine. All you get is priority boarding and a bigger cabin of course! We were in 7347 on the Pride (sister ship) and loved the balcony!

Both the wrap around balcony suites on that deck are just one big room vs. all the other wrap around balcony suites on the other decks which have a separate bedroom, dressing room. If that's OK, then the suite should be fine. All you get is priority boarding and a bigger cabin of course! We were in 7347 on the Pride (sister ship) and loved the balcony!

I just got off the Pride in this "suite" - we were crazy for the balcony, and the room itself was adequate. Huge bathroom, double sinks, jacuzzi tub + shower. But it ain't no "suite"! A lot of the square footage is taken up by a too-large entrance hallway. If you can score the suite right above (Empress deck) or right below (Deck 4) take one of those. Otherwise, if it's just the two of you, you'll love it. I think. I hope!

The only perk, aside from VIP boarding, was priority debarkation, as well - # 1 debark tags. I thought they just came with the suite, but a lot of cruisers said not. I'm beginning to think maybe our room steward finnagled them for us, I don't know. But it was very nice.

Have a great cruise!

Archived