Star AE

NW Pacific

Has anyyone stayed in an AE on the Star? 8672 or 8170? This is the lowest category showing for suites on 02/28 sailing, I want to make sure this is not a mini suite but a "full fledged suite" with the perks. Does the Star even have mini suites, I must be color blind because I am having a hard time with the color codes in the brochure I have. thanks

We cruised in an AE suite on the Star to Alaska 9th floor starboard side with the wrap around balcony. I think it was cabin 9232

We were offered upgrades and actually turned them down because we know the back of a vessel has the least wind and as Jimmy Buffet says, "Follow in My Wake"

It was the best way to go. It does have the perks.

Has anyyone stayed in an AE on the Star? 8672 or 8170? This is the lowest category showing for suites on 02/28 sailing, I want to make sure this is not a mini suite but a "full fledged suite" with the perks. Does the Star even have mini suites, I must be color blind because I am having a hard time with the color codes in the brochure I have. thanks

Yes, we were in AE 8170 on the Star to Alaska in 2006. Great suite with butler and concierge and great view with the wrap around balcony.

Yes the Star does have mini-suites. Go to their online booking and you'll easily find them!

IMG_3001.jpg.312e3023646da34e61b6b29edba53aae.jpg

IMG_3195.jpg.3f6344b31d584889e58d85c110077818.jpg

IMG_3443.jpg.6c3818cb0c3b9b5d76446c4ace720d62.jpg

182.jpg.8cc260b16aeee43a6d2ff00d3653ce2b.jpg

Archived