Review of Sapphire Princess cruise 10-12

WillB

Sailorgirl,

Since you have cruised on the luxury lines, I will try to contrast this ship with those that you have come to be spoiled by. Many of these things are very small but I think you will understand where I am coming from.

No assistant waiters.

WillB,

Could you please clarify this comment. I have sailed with Princess numerous times, not on the Sapphire however, and have never not had a Waiter and Jr. Waiter in the main dining room.

Bruce

WillB .... Really enjoyed your very fair review! We also cruise on other lines BUT feel Princess a great "all round" cruise for the money!

So AGREE with you on this comment below! Good Grief! :eek: Their photographers are horrid! :eek: What we REALLY hate is their insistance on taking pictures in the dining room in the MIDDLE of a meal. Like those are ever attractive! :confused: :p

The only staff that needs a good talking to is the photographers. Rude and nearly obnoxious at times.

Thanks again for the review! Happy Sailing! OCruisers :)

Archived