Mariner(with 2 yr old)

Peggy5

Hi all, its our 1st time cruising could use some advice we're on 7 nt Mariner Eastern carribean later this yr.

I read here on this board that toddlers who are not potty trained are not allowed in mariner's pools but RCL special needs staff said she can go on deck 10 adventure ocean pool :confused: I'm not sure which one is correct?

Also any helpful tips for 1st timers(who are cruising with a 2 yr old)? We have an inside cabin, I'm sure balcony would be better to sit there while our daughter slept but an inside cabin was a necessary cost factor when we decided to switch from monarch 4 days to the mariner for 7 days.

Oh the joys of RCCL reps. Mariner doesn't have a "Deck 10 Adventure Ocean pool"...lol

Adventure, Navigator, Explorer - yes, they all have an Adventure Beach. Mariner is the only one in its class that doesn't. And Adventure Beach - last time I checked is for "Potty trained" children only.

We kind of keep a list of those kinds of things around here. So far, on RCCL, the only ships that have an Infant/Toddler area for Non-Potty trained kids is Enchantment, Freedom, Independence, Liberty and coming up next - Oasis and Allure.

Now, with that being said, I could be WRONG. :eek: I know, shocking isn't it. :p They do add things to the ships without telling us...lol. Like the time they added one to Enchantment and denied it existed until I produced photos of the area and they had to admit it was there...lol.

So check with those on Mariner now or recently off of it. Go onto the most recent RCCL roll call here at CC. Ask them to look out for it.

Oh the joys of RCCL reps. Mariner doesn't have a "Deck 10 Adventure Ocean pool"...lol

Adventure, Navigator, Explorer - yes, they all have an Adventure Beach. Mariner is the only one in its class that doesn't.

Michelle, just an FYI, Navigator doesn't have Adventure Beach either.

Geesh, more bad news. :( lol

Was it Voyager that does? I knew I missed one.

You're correct. Voyager is the third V-class ship with the Adventure Beach. Mariner and Navigator, the second generation V-class, don't have it.

There are no water or pool areas on Mariner for non-potty trained children. (Actually, that applies to any with continence issues, not just youngsters.)

beachchick

Archived