Carnival Cruises on Ebay?

UpstateCruizer

I thought I had read that this wasn't allowed? The name changes require one of the original people to be in the cabin? I went to Ebay to see what the deal was with a 2 for deal that someone had just posted and came across this auction (I won't post the link here in case it's not allowed but a search would bring it right up) Wanna guess the asking Buy It Now price?? (4,638.00 PLUS approx $300 pp in fees and taxes) So is this a scam or is there exception that allows auctions for cruises? Here's the details from the listing and NO I'm not bidding lol :

Clothing-Optional / Nude Caribbean Cruise Ship Vacation

These cruises are always sold-out!!

Throughout the duration of the cruise, clothing is optional except in port and during dining. Most people are nude, but nudity is not required. Also, in some ports, you can go to private nude beaches or lifestyle resorts. This is one of the biggest cruises to date as it is the reunion from nearly 20 years ago which will include people of all ages. There are many theme nights, lifestyles and entertainment. Children are not allowed. Cabin is for 2 peopleon the 2,124 passenger Carnival Legend "Fun Ship" cruise ship - February 8-15, 2009 The cabin is # 6229 with a double bed. It's in a prime mid-ship location on the Empress Deckwith a private balcony and an un-obstructed ocean view so you can sit outside, relax, enjoy the privacy and admire the passing scenery

I'm there baby !!! :D :D :D

Fred

Ya know I just knew it was going to be you or Kelz that would jump on this lolol :D So is this auction thing something that Carnival allows? Imagine getting scammed for that kind of money ....ok lets not imagine it lol I'd love to see the look on Wendy's face when you give her the good news lol

Ya know I just knew it was going to be you or Kelz that would jump on this lolol :D So is this auction thing something that Carnival allows? Imagine getting scammed for that kind of money ....ok lets not imagine it lol I'd love to see the look on Wendy's face when you give her the good news lol

HEY...should I be insulted or flattered? LMAO

:D

You got so excited you forgot to read this

Throughout the duration of the cruise, clothing is optional except in port and during dining:eek:

That answers my question.........

I picture the Golden Girls when they visited a nudist colony and went to dinner in the buff.........while everyone else was fully dressed......

Then how can you tell Elegant nights from all other nights? :D

The men wear bow ties. ;)

I wonder if the crew can get naked too! I'd hate to see funship Freddy Naked:eek:

Well since Freddy is usually one of the dancers in a Freddy suit, I wouldn't. :D

Archived