Carnival Cruises on Ebay?

UpstateCruizer

HEY...should I be insulted or flattered? LMAO

:D

Flattered and I look forward to sailing on the Splendor in April with you guys! :D

I ended up seeing several cruises on Ebay after sifting through lots of other "Carnival" non cruise auctions. I guess I was wrong about ta's being able to use Ebay to sell cruises as I found several offered on there. Even some that came free as part of a condo type vacation package. I'm too leary of those types of deals but found it interesting to see all the listings.

Flattered and I look forward to sailing on the Splendor in April with you guys! :D

I ended up seeing several cruises on Ebay after sifting through lots of other "Carnival" non cruise auctions. I guess I was wrong about ta's being able to use Ebay to sell cruises as I found several offered on there. Even some that came free as part of a condo type vacation package. I'm too leary of those types of deals but found it interesting to see all the listings.

the internet is chock-full-o-entertainment. :p

I had made by reservations almost a year ago for the week after and was wondering if someone had charter the ship since that week has never been listed as an option.

I hope they clean all the chairs and chaises well before you board....

For a nudist cruise, you will find that most of them are carrying towels. The towel is to be used to sit upon when sitting down.

Dave

OMG, and here I thought the towel was used to prevent my thingie from bumping into the butts of women standing in the buffet line. :D :eek: :D

Fred

Archived