Bus Transportation from key cities???

hairdoer

Does anyone know if RCCL provides the bus transportation from key eastern seaboard communities to the Baltimore Pier??

Thanks in advance

We live in Pittsburgh and friends of ours are going by bus to NY in Nov. the cruise was offered by AAA.The ship is the Explorer of the Seas. They are offering a bus to port to Balt. Oct. & Nov. '09 on the Grandeur of the Seas. The people that are doing the NY cruise park their car at a hotel and the bus takes them from there. Not too bad but NY is a 6-7 hr. trip. I'm anxious to see how they like it. They are fed up with the high price of airfares (as most of us are) and decided to give the bus a try.

There are other agencies around that are offering bus trips to port also but the agency we deal with only offers Carnival cruises for the bus. I have asked them to try to get RCI & Princess to do this. I would think that in the future they may due to all the complaints of high air prices.

Hope this helped a little.

Carol

Archived