Fantasy dry dock pics

kolebyt1996

Cruzman (AKA 00cruzman) took a picture from the Interstate from a moving car....which is how he got his 007 name!!!

They are on this board somewhere...but that was a couple of weeks ago...

We will be doing a personal inspection of all the work on October 9th.

(it should take about 4 days!!!) :D

Cruzman (AKA 00cruzman) took a picture from the Interstate from a moving car....which is how he got his 007 name!!!

When you get off we are going to be getting on to do a five day inspection! :D

Linda-you know I trust you but I will have to do my own inspection two weeks after you. Also need to make sure you & koleby leave the ship in good shape.

Hope ya'll have a great cruise

There are MANY who post here who would like pictures after your inspection, please.:D

It's hard to get good pictures of ships at Atlantic Marine because there are shipyards lining both sides of the river, therefore you can't get an upclose and clear view of the ship in the drydock. The best way to get a great shot would be to petition someone sailing on Holiday to take pictures either leaving or coming back into port as they will sail right past Fantasy. Should be able to get pictures of it up on the blocks if it still is at that stage.

It's hard to get good pictures of ships at Atlantic Marine because there are shipyards lining both sides of the river, therefore you can't get an upclose and clear view of the ship in the drydock. The best way to get a great shot would be to petition someone sailing on Holiday to take pictures either leaving or coming back into port as they will sail right past Fantasy. Should be able to get pictures of it up on the blocks if it still is at that stage.

So you are saying you want me to take time out from drinking my DOD to shoot a couple of pics tomorrow. :D

Dave

I have a picture of the Fantasy in dry dock in Mobile when I was on my 9/13 Holiday cruise, but I don't know how to post pictures :(

One way is to upload it to Photobucket or even Walmart. And then link to the photo by using the yellow button that looks like a postcard. Paste the link information in the box that pops up.

Dave

Archived