Cave Tubing - is one tour better than the other?

CruiseFan24

I've read a lot of people using cave-tubing dot com or cave-tubing dot net with major Tom. They both are the same price. Does anyone know if one is better than the other?

I personally just got back a few weeks ago & used Nacho & Cynthia, we had a great time with them. We also had friends we met on our roll call that used Major Tom & they were equally as pleased with him. I don't really know anything about the price difference as we did not discuss that. I think our group was smaller & we got to eat inside with the A/C at Jaguar Paw Resort which is what our guide included with his price. My friends also had lunch included but it was outside. We both raved about our experiences with each company. We also met another couple form our roll call that went with cavetubing dot com & did the ATV with it. They loved theirs as well. We all read countless posts about the different companies & went with the one that suited our needs.

Have fun, you will have a great time.

I've read a lot of people using cave-tubing dot com or cave-tubing dot net with major Tom. They both are the same price. Does anyone know if one is better than the other?

Hi CruiseFan24 from Florence, KY!

We were on the Carnival Legend August 31st and received a discounted group price through cave-tubing dot com; we had a fabulous time. If you want to get a cruise critic group together, join roll-call and ask fellow passengers then email Yhonny at cave-tubing dot com. I was totally impressed with this operation. There number one goal is for safety, fun, and service!

Nancy

(originally from Cincinnati)

Hi CruiseFan24 from Florence, KY!

We were on the Carnival Legend August 31st and received a discounted group price through cave-tubing dot com; we had a fabulous time. If you want to get a cruise critic group together, join roll-call and ask fellow passengers then email Yhonny at cave-tubing dot com. I was totally impressed with this operation. There number one goal is for safety, fun, and service!

Nancy

(originally from Cincinnati)

I just noticed you were on The Legend the same week I was on The Valor. I can't remember which port we were together at, I think it was Belize. Anyway, we found out after he performed that Stevie Wonder had been on our ship the night before Belize then he got on The Legend in Belize & performed, did you happen to see him or hear about him being on your ship?

Archived