Photo kiosk on Westerdam?

Isailaway

Is there a photo kiosk on the Westerdam where you can upload and print pictures from your digital camera?

Any info. would be appreciated!

I've never seen a self-service kiosk on a HAL ship, but I know you can get prints made at the photo shop.

I am not sure where I saw it, and I do not see it listed in the Gift Guide that came with my cruise documents but I do believe I saw somewhere a gift item that was 100 pictures printed for $25.00. I thought this was very reasonable. You could try contacting ship services to see if this is offered; 1-800-207-3547.

hope this helps...

Rochelle

Thank you both for your replies.

I am taking an underwater digital camera that requires batteries. If the batteries run low, you will lose the pictures. If you open the battery compartment to change the batteries, you will lose the pictures. (something I was not aware of when I purchased the camera). That is why I was hoping to upload pics daily at a kiosk.

The other option is to take the laptop, but with luggage restrictions we were hoping not to lug it along.

Anyhow, I do appreciate the time you took to reply to my question.

Archived