Loved Splendour

nycgirl0618

I just posted my review of Splendour(Venice,Croatia,Ephesus,Santorini,Corfu). It should be up in 48 hours. I left out my review of Venice because of space but if anyone has any questions about Venice or my cruise, I will try to answer them as best as I can.

I had a great time on Splendour and I thought the food was very good. I would cruise again in a hearbeat and I'm not even a "cruise person".

There have been many poor reviews on Splendour so thank you, thank you for making me so look forward to our cruise which begins on Saturday!!!!:)

I look forward to reading your review and thanks for answering my questions when you were on the ship.

There have been many poor reviews on Splendour so thank you, thank you for making me so look forward to our cruise which begins on Saturday!!!!:)

I look forward to reading your review and thanks for answering my questions when you were on the ship.

You will have a great time. My biggest problems was with the tender process in Santorini and getting bar service on sea days. Neither issue ruined my cruise! I ran into a couple of people that had problems relating to billing, but overall, everyone I meet onboard was having a great time. Some of the reviews make me laugh. One person complained there was only one chicken, one fish, one beef, one pasta and one veggie option at dinner. I think that covers everthing. What other food is there on a mass market cruise ship? Another person made reference to how bad the hog dogs were. Well, hot dogs are not served. Next to the hamburgers are bratwurst. It clearly says so on the sign. I don't know why they don't serve "hot dogs" but it's silly to say how bad the hot dogs are when they clearly are not hot dogs. I know everyone has different tastes but I don't know how anyone can say the food is horrible or the boat is worn down and dirty.

Archived