Grandparents - what to do?

dnialcdlo

I am headed to Cozumel with the extended family. I would like an activity we can all enjoy. My parents are in their 60's and are pool people - not big fans of a beach. Of the 6 of us, I'm the only one that drinks so I hate to pay for an all inclusive place. We really have no interest in snorkling or Mayan Ruins. Please help!

I am headed to Cozumel with the extended family. I would like an activity we can all enjoy. My parents are in their 60's and are pool people - not big fans of a beach. Of the 6 of us, I'm the only one that drinks so I hate to pay for an all inclusive place. We really have no interest in snorkling or Mayan Ruins. Please help!

A day at Chankkanab (sp?) would be great, snorkeling, food, drink and a pool. It is a beautiful place.

Depending on age (as in the youngest not the oldest)...we did the Segway Adventure....they train you and it is a piece of cake...then you Segway along the roads for about 3 miles...then there is a pool or they will let you snorkel or you walk the beach for about 45 minutes or so....then segway back. Great fun!

Lou

Archived