Karaoke

peacetranquility

I don't see why not. There were some kids who sang at Karaoke on our last cruise. No one said a thing. I believe they were even holding their 'Shirley Temple' while they were singing. This was on the Victory but I'm pretty sure it will be the same on the Sensation.

On the Liberty, we took tow 5 year olds with us to Karaoke all the time. Of course they were too young to join in, but there were a lot of kids there. Some nights they would specify that the kids could sing, other times it was for adults only. You should have no trouble bringing her along with you.

Each ship is different.

Some ships have 15 and over only for "participation" but all ages are more than welcome to sit and listen.

Some ships have 15 and over most nights but will have a "family hour" on one or two nights. Family hour means any age can sing.

Some ships have the first hour as family hour (meaning any age can sing) and adult only the rest of the time.

The Capers will state the ages allowed to participate....but again all ages are welcome to sit and listen!!

Now, I need to add a tip...as with all things....karaoke is mainly "adult" and some of the lyrics can get "interesting"....so just be aware there is no way to predict what your daughter will hear.

And as always they do have Camp Carnival karaoke for kids only.

Archived