Doncaster

Cruise Arizona

Do any of you ladies buy/wear Doncaster clothes.

My Aunt sells them, and I could never afford to buy them but every now and then she sends me a box of clothes that either she didn't sell or she wore herself and then was ready to purge from her closet.

Today I got a box of beautiful pieces. A black "Chanel" looking suit, a charcoal grey sewn pleat skirt, and silk wrap around skirt with matching blouse printed with sail boat patterns, and an peach silk wrap around.

I had never heard of this line until my Mom and Aunt started sending me their "Hand Me Downs." The quality seems very very nice, but they still seem rather expensive even with the high quality.

Just curious if any of you have had experience with this line.

I'm so thankful to my Aunt for thinking of me, because the pieces are really nice.

I just Googles Doncaster. Their store is very nice but a bit pricey as you say. Some of the simple belts are over $200. You are very lucky to have such a generous aunt & mother. I noted that some of the adds on the side mention that E-Bay also has a Doncaster catagory. Did not know that.

Archived