Drinking water on Carnival Paradise?

tdev32

Hi,

This may be a dumb question but where/how do you get drinking water on the Carnival Paradise? Do they sell it in bottled form, spring water, Aquafina, Dasani, etc and is it covered by a soda card or is that just for soft drinks? ... or, do you just get water from the various bars or buffets in a glass?

My girlfriend and I drink a lot of water and I was just curious. We're set to sail in a couple weeks.

Thanks!

Okay...

Answering your question so that you know all the options.

Bottled water is available in the cabins, and everywhere else (bars).

It is Aquafina or something similar.

It's about $2 for a single small bottle.

I don't know if it's covered by the soda card, as I've never used my soda card for water!

You can pack some in your checked luggage though, if you need.

Also, the water that is on the ship (in the self serve at the lido restaurants, etc.) is extremely extremely well filtered and good tasting.

It's filtered something like 10 different ways (UV, carbon, etc.), so it's really easy to just fill up your mugs, cups, or bottles there.

Hope that helps.

You can always bring on your own water. If you carry it on they will check it very carefully to make sure that you are not smuggling in booze. They shake it. The bubbles from the alcohol form differently than those from water. If you check in late there is usually a huge pile near the metal detectors.

The water on board is fine. We have brought our own water bottles and filled them up for Ensenada. We have also bought water at Vons on Catalina during the four day.

The soda card is only for soda. You can get a glass of water at any bar.

Have fun on your cruise!

Archived