Imagination Western Caribbean 09/18 photos

JeanneW1956

Just got back yesterday from my first cruise and it was awesome...I LOVED IT!!

I will write a review in the next few days and post it here but in the mean time here is a link to the photos.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29962455@N08/sets/72157607460304361/detail/

Thanks to everyone who answered my questions and for posting so much great information here!!

I did get to meet Pat and his wife from here on the ship so that was pretty cool. :D

Taking this same cruise in Dec staying in Cabin U87 Cat 12, any recommendations about the Ship, Ports, anything at all would be great.

We have stayed in KeyWest, so considering Bar Crawl, than in Cozumel thinking about doing the 4 Wheeling tour

Staying at the Ramada in Hollywood,FLA 4 day prior to cruise

Any advise would be greatly appreciated

Thanks for posting wonderful pictures....

stosh

Donna I didn't notice if it was open or not, I went up there only once and to be honest I don't remember what day that was! I do know that it seemed awful quiet, so much so that I forgot it was even there. We saw very few children on board. What few we saw were in strollers and maybe a handful in the 6-10 age range.

After seeing many questions on here regarding the cabin and bathroom I took a few pics that would answer some questions. We were on Empress deck stateroom E135

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29962455@N08/sets/72157607474355725/detail/

Taking this same cruise in Dec staying in Cabin U87 Cat 12, any recommendations about the Ship, Ports, anything at all would be great.

We have stayed in KeyWest, so considering Bar Crawl, than in Cozumel thinking about doing the 4 Wheeling tour

Staying at the Ramada in Hollywood,FLA 4 day prior to cruise

Any advise would be greatly appreciated

Thanks for posting wonderful pictures....

stosh

Stosh we didn't have much time in Key West, the disembark there was later then scheduled so by the time we got off the ship and dropped off in town by the trolley we only had about 3 hours so we got trolley tix and went to the Hemingway house. By the time we caught the trolley back there was just enough time to be back at the pickup point by 1:15.

4 people from my group did the clear kayak and snorkle excursion and loved it. A couple others did one of the all inclusive beach clubs and 6 of us rented a van to explore.

One tip for Cozumel would be to have lunch early and be ready to get off earlier then 1, according to staff they routinely arrive by noon (we did) but they don't advertise it just in case something happens to slow the ship down.:rolleyes:

I'll write more in my review so stay tuned!!

Thanks for sharing!

The beach that you went to in Cozumel looked an aweful lot like Paradise beach:confused: Did they change their name, is it right next to it or am I completely mistaken?

Thanks

It's different then Paradise Beach whether or not it was right beside it I don't know because that's as far as we went but I did notice that there seemed to be 2-3 beach club/resorts back to back sharing the same beach view.

It's different then Paradise Beach whether or not it was right beside it I don't know because that's as far as we went but I did notice that there seemed to be 2-3 beach club/resorts back to back sharing the same beach view.

I just found this map and it does appear that Carlos & Charlies is in fact beside Paradise Beach!cozumel_map.jpg

Was Robin on the ship? He is one of the cruise director's staff. He was only on the ship a few months/weeks when we sailed the Inspiration in August, but he was great! He was much more personable and had much more fun than Risa Barnes.

I wonder if he's moved on to a bigger and better ship yet, or if he's CD already. He's got my vote!

Archived