First time on Disney! Help!

tnspedteacher

Hi! The Disney Wonder on 10/16 will be my first Disney Cruise-along w/ my 8-year-old son. I want my son to have a blast and to have great memories! I am a little nervous about 2 things: I have his birth cert, it's a certified copy w/ a raised seal, but it's not the original. Will that work? Also, Does the notarized permission to travel outside the US from my ex (his Dad) HAVE to be on the small Disney form in the voucher booklet or can it be on the generic one my travel agent gave me? (I gave both to my ex but he may have misplaced them!!!)

Thanks for all your informative posts-I LOVE reading them!

Hi! The Disney Wonder on 10/16 will be my first Disney Cruise-along w/ my 8-year-old son. I want my son to have a blast and to have great memories! I am a little nervous about 2 things: I have his birth cert, it's a certified copy w/ a raised seal, but it's not the original. Will that work? Also, Does the notarized permission to travel outside the US from my ex (his Dad) HAVE to be on the small Disney form in the voucher booklet or can it be on the generic one my travel agent gave me? (I gave both to my ex but he may have misplaced them!!!)

Thanks for all your informative posts-I LOVE reading them!

Since the birth certificate is certified and has a raised seal, you're fine. I've never had to use the permission form, but I would have to think that any notarized form, or letter, that says you have permission to take your son out of the country should be ok.

The Wonder is a beautiful ship and the service is excellent. Just in case you haven't seen this..... if you think you want to take another cruise, booking the trip while you're on the ship will save you 10% off the cruise price (cabin categories 4 - 11) and get you a credit to your onboard account on the future cruise.

Have a WONDERFUL cruise!

Archived