WooooHoooo upgrade fairy came, but now I have a question.

Hiya Sue thought maybe you called it an early nite. So you think I should reprint, thats all I needed to hear, dont want anything to hold us up at port. Will get them out and take care of that right now. Woohoo upgrade I did a happy dance today lol. Its only inside upgrade (cuz, I get sick from looking out window on ship; go figure) But anytime you can go from 152sq. ft. to 323sq. ft. at no cost is wonderful. Thanks Sue!

Hiya Sue thought maybe you called it an early nite. So you think I should reprint, thats all I needed to hear, dont want anything to hold us up at port. Will get them out and take care of that right now. Woohoo upgrade I did a happy dance today lol. Its only inside upgrade (cuz, I get sick from looking out window on ship; go figure) But anytime you can go from 152sq. ft. to 323sq. ft. at no cost is wonderful. Thanks Sue!

Have a fantastic time, I just got off last week but I want to go AGAIN!!!!!!!

For luggage tags there were blank ones at the pier and the porter had a sharpie that we used.

For the set sail pass, we didn't redo them. However, make sure when you are checking in you actually receive the correct cards. We were given cards for the couple who ended up in our original room. Ironically the names were a man and a woman (we were two women traveling) and based on the names it should have been obvious that that was not us. It took about 10 minutes for the lady to get it straightened out.

Archived