Funny/Embarrassing things that happen onboard

luckiestmitw

This happened on my last cruise (Summer Sessions - August 2008) in Marriage Match (I think this is always mean to be embarassing).

The had the wives up on stage and Ms Zoltina asked what their husbands favourite condiment was. The newlywed wife of course came out with a normal answer - Smokey BBQ Sauce. When they brought the husbands back on stage. Newlywed Husband was asked and to the whole showloungers surprise is answer was "I have to go for the Durex". Once i came out the whole audience was wetting themselves with laughter until Newlywed Husband came to his senses. Even Zoltina looked like she was about to fall over crying with laughter:)

The other embarassing question was to do with the shape of the husbands "bits" which had the multiple choice answers of Hummer, Tank, Ford Cortina or Pink VW Bugg with two flat tyres - Much to much information provided by the couples here

Many years ago when I went on my very first cruise it was on one of the Russian ships The Shota Rustavelli.These were very basic in cruise ship amenities and the showers were communual. Meaning that there was a line of cubicles with a door to each. These doors were not very reliable when locking. Standing under the show all suds up washing my hair I hear the terrible sound of the door creaking open :eek: Quick as a flash I decide to cover my face as i was that would be the only way anyone would recognise me ( I wasnt intending on anyone seeing me as god delivered me) This worked a treat! i met a lovely lot of people my age ( twenty something at the time) On our big formal night we all got together had a few too many drinks then two of the guys began to tell a hilarious story about some dumb chick they walked in on at the showers who covered her face and not her bits:eek: I just laughed along whith them while they tried to figure out who she was.................

Some dumb chick?????

Well done, Jen. Such quick thinking.

When I saw your name as the latest posting, I thought your story might've been a bit different. :p

Me to Jenny, something about stranger danger ...:D :D how is your room mate from November, do you keep in touch?

Don

Some dumb chick?????

Well done, Jen. Such quick thinking.

When I saw your name as the latest posting, I thought your story might've been a bit different. :p

yes well you know I couldnt put THAT on here :D Its amazing how far that story has travelled.......................:eek:

I was just about to get into the spa when an older gentleman in rather old speedos (think they were from his youth) stood up to get out. Of course the expected happened and the elastic gave way allowing me a view of his "budgie"

I still do not know who was more surprised but not a word was spoken as he readjusted himself.

Hahahahahaha I can't stop laughing at this! Too, too funny!! :D:D

I have posted this before but needs to be reposted especially with the talk about budgie smugglers.

I was just about to get into the spa when an older gentleman in rather old speedos (think they were from his youth) stood up to get out. Of course the expected happened and the elastic gave way allowing me a view of his "budgie"

I still do not know who was more surprised but not a word was spoken as he readjusted himself.

I don't think I could have looked him in the eye again if I saw him, Not even sure I would recognise him with his clothes on.

Funny how most of these posts involve nudity. I still think they are a bit tame compared to a similar thread I once read on one of the other boards.... now that was a cack.

my mother saw a very similar thing happen on the Star. its always old men never young 20 somethings :rolleyes:

Not yet for me but DD13 had an embarassing moment.

While heading off to Island Night all dressed up in my new Safari Suit, and DW with her new rainbow coloured MooMoo, we spotted our darling teen hanging out with her new Remix friends in the Pizzeria.

We made a point to yell out and wave to her from the other side of the room, and can't understand why she was trying to hide under the table!

We thought this was an ideal opportunity to stroll over (daggy walk) and introduce ourselves to her new friends.

Priceless!!

Hmmm ... do you wonder why she's chosen not to spend time with other people and not cruise with you?????????:D:D

(Hope your medical insurance covers the therapy she'll need!!!!):):)

Cruel Cruel parents!!!!

• 1 month later...

This happened to my brother many, many years ago when he was about 9 years old. Our parents had taken the family on an Alaska cruise and one night at sea was extremely rough. People were getting ill everywhere. My brother was sitting with us at dinner and suddenly "felt the urge" and ran to the nearest bathroom. Upon entering the mens room, he saw a stall with the door ajar. He immediately bolted for the stall, pushed the door open and let fly with his dinner, not having time to aim for the bowl.

Unfortunately, there was a man sitting on the pot with his pants around his ankles. My brother said he mumbled "sorry", turned and ran hoping never to see the man again. I'll just bet that that man locks the door on every toilet he is in for the rest of his life!

Archived