Unpopular Ship????

Hi Linda! Yes last years cruise was Fab, it will be hard to match and that may have been a part of the problem. I did enjoy Hawaii, just felt the ship and crew were lacking compared to the Radiance. Looking forward to the Jewel, love the Radiance Class as a whole.

Thanks Shelly.....our friends we met them on the Radiance (table mates) found out they live about 15 minutes from our home town, we get together everytime we go back home.....next week to see our new grandson.....they felt the same way about the Serenade and we felt the same when we sailed the Brillliance this past March. However just doing the Naviagtor it was so awesome it will be hard to match it as well.....right now I'd say the Radiance and Navigator are my 2 favorite ships....guess we'll have to sail them all to make a decision on which one is best :D ....LOL

Radiance is doing its repo through the PC to Florida....wish we were on it! :)

Linda

We just got off her yesterday, after a 12 night PC cruise. What a beautiful ship. I loved the size, the beauty, the crew, the food and yes, even the showers. I only have one off comment and that was a slight odor when I first entered the bathroom in our cabin and then again in the Spa, the same odor. I mentioned it to the person that just gave me my massage and she made like she didn't smell it, but I could tell she wasn't very truthful. Other than that, the ship is great. We like this class so much we booked the Jewel for next September.

We were on the Serenade August 22nd Alaska sailing. The ship was beautiful! We loved everything about it. The food, the crew, the whole itinerary...everything was perfect! We can't wait to sail on the Serenade again sometime. No complaints from anyone in our group of four.

Archived