RCL One Day Wow Sale - Oct. 2

paradise08

[quote name='familycruzer'][B]The WOW sale is great for a first time cruiser because it gives them a chance to get some OBC, a reduced deposit, and a cruise under their belt. For the rest of us who have cruised before with RCI its worthless.[/B][/quote]
Having cruise RCCL a couple times already, for us it is not worthless. It just happens that the cruise we are looking at booking has NO discounts being offered anywhere that I can find. So for 1/2 the deposit AND more importantly some OBC (granted, not much) I'll take what I can get.

Erika

I like the WOW sale because I can book a cruise get the onboard credit for 250. Then if I choose to cancel or do a different ship I just cancel that one and rebook at the higher deposit rate. They usually come out with C&A cert. by the time you get to that point and the C&A is usually the same or more than the WOW OBC. At least WOW will save a special cabin for you until you decide what you are going to do and it is cheaper up front.

[quote name='crombiexbabe']sorry if this was already asked/answered,

but will price reductions be honored if you book with this deal? i read the fine print about 3x and didn't see anything about that, but maybe i'm missing something :confused:[/QUOTE]

I booked on the last WOW sale and I have changed my cabin from a balcony,to ocean view to inside and haven't lost my booking number. I think it is only if you change ships.

[quote name='crombiexbabe']sorry if this was already asked/answered,

but will price reductions be honored if you book with this deal? i read the fine print about 3x and didn't see anything about that, but maybe i'm missing something :confused:[/quote]

With the previous WOW sales, it said directly on the invoice that price drops with be honored, as long as it wasn't one of those "new bookings only specials' after final payment.

I booked my Bermuda cruise during the last WOW event. I got an inside cabin for me and my boys for $679pp plues $50 onboard credit with only $150 deposit. That was a bargain for me as a single mom. Now many family members are approaching me about booking this cruise and the cabin is up $100. I have never cruised with RCCL before but I have several cruises booked (I know I am addicted) I am a long way from Platninum or Diamond and I can't cruise last minute when the best deals are available. So the WOW event works for me!

I just spoke with 'Robbie' at RCCL. She stated that as long as any future price drops are not specially marked 'New Bookings Only' bookings booked through this WOW sale will be eligible to take advantage of price drops. Here's hoping for future price drops on ALL our sailings after we book on Thursday. :)

Erika

I booked an oceanview on deck 8 on the Monarch for December, using the previous WOW sale.
Last week I saw that RCI was offering a superior oceanview on deck 9, for less than I had paid for deck 8.
I called and made the change and the difference was credited back to my credit card.
I kept the OBC but was told that if I made any date changes, I would lose the OBC

Archived