Hotels in Houston

cowetamom

Not exactly sure where our cruise will go out of, but I do want to go ahead a book a hotel room just in case.

I would like to book a Marriott but there are so many Im not sure exactly where to book it.

I need some insight as to what area I need to be looking at.

There is a Towneplace and Residence in Clear lake, Courtyard at Houston Hobby Airport?

There are others, but Im so confused. Any help please? Would like a nice area please.

hi we are on the 11/09 conquest I talked to carnival and they say last confirmed out of houston is 11/02 and we should be out of galveston also read somewhere thats what the port is saying also so I left my res at galveston alone but also reserved comfort suites in webster didn't have to prepay and can cancel up till 11/6 just doing the waiting game I really hope galveston is open would love to spend some money there to support there bussiness

Not exactly sure where our cruise will go out of, but I do want to go ahead a book a hotel room just in case.

I would like to book a Marriott but there are so many Im not sure exactly where to book it.

I need some insight as to what area I need to be looking at.

There is a Towneplace and Residence in Clear lake, Courtyard at Houston Hobby Airport?

There are others, but Im so confused. Any help please? Would like a nice area please.

Clear Lake would be a closer to the Bayport Terminal. The Comfort Suites in Webster (off I-45) would be between the two ports. Clear Lake is a nice area, as is Seabrook and Kemah.

Both took a hard hit from Hurricane Ike. Check soon on the status of these. Also, many local residents are staying in hotels during cleanup and restoration. Many damaged homes that are uninhabitable. To be on the safe side give the hotel a call and see what's going on.

any hotels near hobby that have airport shuttle service

we will be going out of galveston and arriving very late the night before

thanks

carol

Hobby is far from Galveston and I would doubt any hotel would offer a free shuttle.

I think Carol is looking for a shuttle from Hobby to a hotel?

If you google Houston Hobby Airport Hotels you'll find a bunch! We prefer the Hilton brand and they do have a shuttle from the airport to the hotel. If it were me, I'd call the hotel directly to check on the shuttle times.

If you're coming in very late you might need to take a taxi to the hotel.

Oops! You're right. I am sure most of the hobby area hotels have shuttles because I see them when we land at Hobby! The Hobby area has some run down areas so beware of really low rates! Stick with name brand hotels rather than super8

Archived