Jolly Roger

chad18ml

Does anyone know if is possible to go out on the Jolly Roger while in Barbados. It is in dry dock right now but coming back in early 2009 so I can't get any info from their website. I am cruising on the Victory on March 8, 2009. It is not offered through the ship but has anyone taken a private tour on the Jolly Roger while in port in Barbado. Does it get back in time to make the ship. How much does it cost.

I have always heard what a blast it is and chose a cruise itinerary which included Barbados so we could try out the Jolly Roger.

sorry to disappoint, but I don't think it's coming back but is being replaced with another Jolly. The website says early 2009, but thats about all the info.

The boat has actually been sold, and I think is no longer in Barbados. So.. watch the website for more information..

let me just add.. trust me.. there are more and better reasons to have chosen and itinerary with Barbados on it than just the Jolly Roger..There are many other things to enjoy here...

Archived