STOP~! Before you book that cruise...

UpstateCruizer

I thought with the recent events and all the "I didn't knows" it might be helpful for those that find this site, to have some solid advice to help them understand what they are actually getting into.

For example:

Before you book that cruise read the Carnival contract which is here http://www.carnival.com/CMS/Static_Templates/ticket_contract.aspx

Pay close attention to refunds, change of itinerary and and shore excursions sections.

My other suggestion would be to purchase insurance regardless of why you think you don't need it you can't control factors such as weather, cancelled cruises or a multitude of other unexpected events.

What are your suggestions?

I thought with the recent events and all the "I didn't knows" it might be helpful for those that find this site, to have some solid advice to help them understand what they are actually getting into.

For example:

Before you book that cruise read the Carnival contract which is here http://www.carnival.com/CMS/Static_Templates/ticket_contract.aspx

Pay close attention to refunds, change of itinerary and and shore excursions sections.

My other suggestion would be to purchase insurance regardless of why you think you don't need it you can't control factors such as weather, cancelled cruises or a multitude of other unexpected events.

What are your suggestions?

I appreciate your effort..................But you can't fix stupid.

Dan

for a family reunion. One of the people in the group got to ship and called me on his cell phone and started complaining about his cabin location. I found out by listening that he had never even looked at his cabin number or a deck plan before boarding the ship. I wanted to holler', "You didn't even look at your **** before getting on the damn boat!!!!??" The person that I was assisting backed me and he eventually calmed down. But he was a high maintainace person. He bitched about the toilet, he bitched about his neighbors being too loud. (You could hear there TV) We had a similar cabin too (OV) and had no problems. So . . . different strokes for different folks.

Then at dinner he started mocking the Chicago Bears passing game. I just said, "we don't need a passing game to beat your team's sorry ass. We'll run the ball 50 times and put 40 pts on you." After that, he left me alone.

But you can occasionally cure ignorance. ;)

At least with some people :rolleyes:

I agree! This thread may result in more people actually know what they are signing..instead of just being lost in the excitement of going on the cruise.

Archived