Aft Balcony c752

garykelley

We're in C753 which is the same cabin as yours but on the other side of the ship. You scored a great cabin!! This is one of the really coveted balcony cabins that will have absolutely incredible views. No wind on the big balcony, quiet with lots of privacy. We always try to get a cabin like this and almost fell off the chair in glee when our TA told us it was available (even though at the time it wasn't even showing as available!) Anyway, well done on your cabin choice!

We stayed in this cabin a few times and we LOVE it as most people here on CC. It is a corner cabin with one neighbor, hardly any foot traffic. The balcony is larger than some other standard balcony cabins. Standing at the rail...you have a wonderful view straight down into the water with the sound of the wake = HEAVEN!

You are absolutely incredibly lucky to get that cabin without knowing much about it. It is one of the most coveted balcony cabins. I booked over a year out to get it on the Emerald this November!!! We are doing a b2b and could only get it on 1 leg. And this was 17 months out!!! Have fun and ENJOY!!!!!

Yes we also will be on the golden. the cruise date is 4/25/2010 to Hawaii

Yesterday our TA/friend asked us if we wanted to do the Hawaii cruise April, 11, 2010 on the Golden.

We have never cruised Princess and I had no clue about cabins. I looked at the deck plans and C752 is the cabin I chose !!:)

We may be on the cruise just before you.

Pat

Archived