Halloween Party on a 10/20 cruise???

govtworker

Hi everyone! I'm a first time cruiser and will be cruising on the Victory the week before Halloween. I've read through another post that Carnival might hold Halloween parties toward the end of a cruise during the month of October, but I haven't seen anything advertised about this. How do we find out?

Is there a way of checking or knowing what special things are planned for your particular cruise, BEFORE you actually board, so that we can participate in them?

Thanks in advance for all responses!! 22 days and counting...

Hi everyone! I'm a first time cruiser and will be cruising on the Victory the week before Halloween. I've read through another post that Carnival might hold Halloween parties toward the end of a cruise during the month of October, but I haven't seen anything advertised about this. How do we find out?

Is there a way of checking or knowing what special things are planned for your particular cruise, BEFORE you actually board, so that we can participate in them?

Thanks in advance for all responses!! 22 days and counting...

I would be pretty confident that you would have the Halloween festivities on your sailing. We had them on our fall cruise last year and our sail date was October 13th. Maybe call you PVP and see if they can answer that question or point you in the direction of someone who can.

Have fun!

I e-mailed Carnival and received this.

No Tricks, All Treats...

I

Halloween is the sweetest time of years for kids. What could be more fun then dressing up and cruising your neighborhood? Carnival Knows! Starting on cruises that depart mid-October and running thought Halloween, Carnival will offer its second annual "Frightfully Fun" days and evenings aboard every "Fun Ship". Kids enrolled in Camp Carnival can join in costume contests and trick-or-treat throughout the ship. Adults, bring your own costumes, too, for your own contest and other activities.

Thank you for choosing Carnival Cruise Lines and we look forward to welcoming you aboard.

Cordially,

Archived