drink coupons

smjanni

Can drink coupon books be purchased once onboard the ship or must they be purchased in advance through Carnivals website? I'd prefer to use the coupons on the ship rather than my s&s card, much easier to control spending and no surprises at the end of the cruise. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Can drink coupon books be purchased once onboard the ship or must they be purchased in advance through Carnivals website? I'd prefer to use the coupons on the ship rather than my s&s card, much easier to control spending and no surprises at the end of the cruise. Thanks for any help you can offer.

They have to be purchased in advance and they will deliver them to you at the dinner table the first night. If you do not make dinner they will deliver them to your room. We also use them, just for the reason you mentioned.

Nope you have to pre order them. we start buying them everyother paycheck when we book so they add up quick. Ifyou have leftovers you can use them on your next cruise. Just make sure to use them only for the more expersive drinks, my Dh would try to use them for the bloddy mary specials which is stupid as they are like 1.50 less than the coupon value :)

Archived