Freedom vs Independence. How much difference?

Chrispmoto

Yes that is true :) ..but I wonder if they will take them out when Indy goes over the pond?

Isn't Indy going to sail in Europe part of the year? If so, then I'm sure they will remain. There has been discussion of them possibly adding the kettles to other ships as they are very popular.

Isn't Indy going to sail in Europe part of the year? If so, then I'm sure they will remain. There has been discussion of them possibly adding the kettles to other ships as they are very popular.

Oh yes she will be back here next year :D

Do you think the kettles would be so popular in the Caribbean?

Heck although I am from UK and love my cuppa in the morning etc...no way am I making it while on a cruise ship :eek: :D

Oh yes she will be back here next year :D

Do you think the kettles would be so popular in the Caribbean?

Heck although I am from UK and love my cuppa in the morning etc...no way am I making it while on a cruise ship :eek: :D

I don't know about the Caribbean but I've seen mention of them adding them to ships like Rhapsody, Legend, or Splendour that spend most if not all of their time somewhere other than in the Caribbean.

I don't know about the Caribbean but I've seen mention of them adding them to ships like Rhapsody, Legend, or Splendour that spend most if not all of their time somewhere other than in the Caribbean.

Duh me never thought of them :o

note to self, think before posting at 1.20am :o :D

Duh me never thought of them :o

note to self, think before posting at 1.20am :o :D

Hey I'm guilty of my own middle of the night snafus. Heck I pulled one this afternoon - I was trying to say that RCCL doesn't provide bathrobes in the regular staterooms and typed that RCCL doesn't provide bathROOMS in regular staterooms.:eek: OOPS!:p

Archived