waterford crystal

carbon

Are tere any shops that sell Waterford crystal? Are they cheaper than the states?

It's been a couple years, but last time I was there they did have a Waterford Crystal shop, and I believe the prices were pretty good compared to the states. I think it was usually listed on the shopping map the cruise ships hand out.

This is probably the same shop I have visited 3-4 times. The prices are cheaper than the states. I also purchased a Wedgewood plate with a stingray in the center of it. Nice memento of GC!!:D

Doesn't look like we will be able to visit on Nov. 16, 2004. Hope some of you can get in soon! A very nice island!! Enjoy!!:cool:

I'm so glad someone posted this. I love Waterford crystal but never can justify buying it. Now I know what my Christmas present to me will be :) .

When we were in Barbados, 15 years ago, we bought a Christmas plate, bell and ornament that weren't sold in the US (or so they said). Hopefully I can find something like this again when we're there this Christmas

Archived