Cozumel Bar Hop Bus

gracie65

I did go through many of the pages but I'm not sure if this was mentioned. One of the ladies in our group emailed about group rates and was told $42 each. Then she told them it will be her birthday (which it it that day and we are so excited - we have some "extra special" things planned for her :D) and they told her she would get her age off as a percentage. So - let's say she is turning 21 (LOL) then she would get 21% off her price.

Just wanted to pass this on.

Thanks Letsgo for letting me relive that awesome day.. awwww and I felt the love to by the time we were at PB!! :D I am glad you remember all the drinks, etc.. I was just snapping pics and having a good time. This was one for the books for sure.

Jty, if this is the tour you decide I promise you will not be sorry, I can't say enough how beautiful the East side is... I felt as though I had found my heaven.

John.. are you guys ready to go back yet??

Hope to do this again real soon!!

Does anyone know if the age limit of 18 on the Cozumel bar hop just applies to the drinking age or is it an age limit to go onto the tour? We have a large group and would like to do the bar hop but have a few teenagers under 18. Can they join us just drink soda?

The drinking age in Mexico is 18. Have fun, but not too much.:D

Does anyone know if the age limit of 18 on the Cozumel bar hop just applies to the drinking age or is it an age limit to go onto the tour? We have a large group and would like to do the bar hop but have a few teenagers under 18. Can they join us just drink soda?
Intyeresting question. I think you may need to contact them directly on that one.

Zozzo, I think it may be 6 or 8... but double check that with their website..

Also if you need more folks, post on your roll call and the roll calls of the other lines and ships in port that day..

We had a total of 13 on our tour in Jan..7 from our ship and 6 from RCCL..

Total blast I tell you..I am ready to do it again!

Went on this last year on the Carnival Liberty. There was about 50 of us. Was awesome and we got to stay on the island until 10. This year our ship is only there until 5 so don't know if we are going to do it. We are on the Carnival Freedom March 13th-21st so tom if you are out there hit me up and lets see if we might do this again!;)

So, what are the signature drinks at each stop?

I'm very excited because two days ago Tom told me there were only my husband and I signed up for Feb.10, as of yesterday four more had signed up. I posted a nudge on the Roll Call boards of the other five or six ships that will be in port on that day hoping to generate a larger group.

How do you find out what other ships will be in port that day?

Archived